Thursday, June 13, 2013

My First Letter from Elder Lorenzo Martinez

Mama Nette!

     Oh man! I would imagine that Jared is just super tall. Just towers over everyone, ha he was just super tall before I left! I can´t imagine now.  Thank you for the birthday wishes! It was a good one pretty crazy to think that I am in my 20s now. 
     That is awesome to hear that story with Breck and how he knows that these things are true, I am truly grateful for that. I always think and hope that he can see the power of the Gospel. Thank you so much for your support Annette. I really was so happy to read this email and to see how much support you give me as your second mom! And know that you are definatley my second mom! keep writhing me! time is so short. thank you for everything mama nette!

ELder Martinez

No comments: